- All of our Holiday Homes are well spaced and positioned within beautiful grounds all with their own parking space
- Touring – fully serviced all weather pitches with modern facilities
- Flat, level park, tarmac roads
- Wonderful golden sandy beaches within a short distance
- Families and couples
- Gym, sauna and steamroom – FREE for guests over 18 years of age
- Dogs welcome (limited availability) Maximum 2 dogs per Holiday Home
- Wi-Fi is available (charges apply) please go to www.clubwifi.co.uk for further information and charges.
Leisure and Gym Facilities
The on-site gym, sauna and steamroom are free for guests (over 18 years of age) staying at Chiverton Park, subject to certain conditions.
The all-new multi-purpose building is temperature controlled for year round comfort via an underfloor heating system.
The air-conditioned gym is equipped with commercial quality equipment – upright and recumbent cycles, treadmill, elliptical trainer, rowing machine, multi-station multi gym etc.
The sauna and steamroom also incorporate a rest area and tower shower. There is a changing room with lockers serving both of these facilities. Suitable attire is required at all times.
Chiverton Park is managed by Andy and Melanie whose aim is to ensure that your holiday is enjoyable and carefree.
Chiverton Park has dog friendly caravans available. However, these are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!
Maximum 2 dogs per Holiday Home.
Rules for Dog owners
- The rules regarding Dogs at Chiverton Park are fundamental to protect the enjoyment of all our guests:
- Keep your dog on a lead at all times.
- Clean up any accidents. Anyone caught fouling and not clearing up after their dog will be asked to leave the site without refund.
- Exercise your dog off the park.
- Do not EVER leave unattended in caravans. Failure to adhere to this will result in you being asked to leave without refund. We check regularly to ensure this rule is followed.
- We provide the use of a hoover for people staying with a dog. We expect guests staying with dogs to use this facility.
There are several kennels locally that will look after your dog on a day basis to allow you to visit attractions that don’t admit them.
For more information on Pet Friendly beaches please go to www.allaboutcornwall.com